I wanted this to be under a read more, but that wouldn’t work and what’s the point in waiting? Now, everyone here is quality and awesome… but I’m just so incredibly tired. So this post, 73 away from 8,000, will be my last. I love everyone I follow and everyone that follows me. But sometimes I feel like I’m just an annoyance to most people and I wanted to make friends through Tumblr.
I’ve made friends who I love dearly, but out of about 400 followers and those I follow, only ten really speak to me and most of them have ways of contacting me outside Tumblr. That number would have been eleven, but one of the people I thought I’d made friends with here, she doesn’t talk to me anymore and I don’t even know why.
It’s a constant reminder of how I feel in the real world: Unable to make connections or keep them. If the internet is supposed to be my safe haven, the place people understand me and a place where I can make friends. This may sound whiny, but I’ve gone through a lot of shit in which my friends leave me, or people just don’t want to talk to me and I thought I’d unfortunately be used to it, but I’m not. So I think I am allowed to have my issues with trust, abandonment and feeling like the world is out to get me.
Anyway, I doubt anyone outside of those ten will even read this, to be honest. So at least you lot will know. If anyone needs to find me Cait Barth on Facebook or email@example.com. Who knows, I may find myself with another Tumblr some day, but at least then I can start fresh and do whatever it is I did wrong here, better there.
See you later, Space Cowboys
i may or may not have just teared up a bit
COME TO MY BOSOM CHILD *open arms*
aniallating asked: ♧
♧: Share the story of something that makes you smile.
SINCE IT’S YOU ASKIIIIIIIIING~
Something that makes me smile is my dear boy, Trekkiemonster, and his promise to come find me someday and follow me home. It makes me smile because I like to adopt people as my own and he is more or less making that happen. It also makes me smile because he is just so ADORABLE. So adorable I’m in tears. ;^;
Send me the sign and I will do it.
- æ: Post a picture of yourself.
- ✌: Share a childhood memory.
- ♡: Make a confession.
- ❁: Share one of your insecurities.
- ✓: Share something about yourself others might think is weird.
- ☹: Share a turn off.
- ☀: Share a turn on.
- ♬: Share a song that takes you to a certain memory in the past.
- ♧: Share the story of something that makes you smile.
- ☆: Share one thing you think about before you go to bed at night.
- ☮: Share a relationship story.
Things I want out of life right now RE-DO:
- Someone to curl up with and read comics and watch Sherlock and make stupid comments about who we ship with who, while I steal kisses and give the best damn massages ever.
Yea… that’s about it. :|
Still want this, like woah mang. Like woah. But also:
- To look in the mirror and not totally hate what I see
- To actually stick to something for longer than a week’s time (eating choices/exercise)
- To do all the things that I couldn’t back in school because I didn’t have time. I have time now. Let’s get on it!
- To finish any one of my writing projects because I have got a ton.
To gather my midget minion army and overthrow the government
You have such pretty eyes. *sigh*
Ugh, Cait. Stop being flawless. ALSO, YOUR LANYARD.
LIES! There are flaws everywhere. Though in the second picture, everyone should admire how my bangs swooshed up, due to the model-esque strut I was doing building from building.
And YES! If anything is flawless, it’s my lanyard! It has a little rubber version of Cap’s shield on a keychain too. Also a Batsymbol keychain that I took off my batman lanyard and put on this one so I could have it with me alwayssss.